Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Maybe a little upset

I suck at blogging.
Today was a good day, I went on a friend adventure to Amy's Cage and Sarah took fun pictures- furthering my excitement for her to take my senior pictures. Too bad I don't know how to pose for real.

Anyway, so I'm upset. With my school.
I just recieved a response to my inquiry to Washington State University as to why I did not recieve a scholarship. They did not get my transcripts and test scores until February 26, while they were due by January 31. I paid for them to be sent more than a month before they were recieved.
There is nothing to be done now. I was awarded one scholarship from Utah State University, the Presidential-full tuition/fees, etc.-and I have to accept that by this Friday. So I will. I'm going to be an Aggie.
I don't really know how I feel about it yet.

No comments: