Monday, July 14, 2008

Boob Crack

So I'm a white child. Not just caucasian, but extremely lacking in the content of melanin in my skin. I have been made highly aware of this from multiple intense sunburns over the years. ("and the fact that I'm a huge big fat ginger"- brother Derek who is reading over my shoulder and nagging that I hurry up to go to DI where he can buy a ten speed bike. The crazy.) This weekend some friends and I made a trip up to Bear Lake, staying on the Idaho side, and I came well equipped with both SPF 70 spray-on and SPF 50 lotion sunscreens.

However
Whatever
I'm bored with writing like I know how to write.

Long story short, the glorious glorious Bear Lake trip (which is nicely recapped on Sarah's blog- http://www.sporterrr.blogspot.com/) resulted in my boob crack being quite nicely sunburned along with other weird spots. Like my splotchy legs for one, or the stripe on my inner arm. What the balls? Inner arm sunburn? Ridicuolous.

I actually started this entry last night. But now I'm finishing it this night.

I closed at work tonight, with Laura and Mccall. Laura hates Mccall because she's lazy I guess, but I think Laura probably hated me too when I first started. Jamba Juice is intimidating at first because everything goes so fast and you never know what to do. So maybe Mccall will become the most incredible smoothie maker ever and Laura will love her and I won't ever have to deal with grumpy Laura closing again.
Or maybe not. I don't much care, ha!

Aeropostale shirts run too small. I hate that I even know to say that, because when I went into the store today with Mama Bear I thought I was going to explode and barf was going to come out of my ears, but I needed a new white polo for work. Only having one just wasn't cutting it. So I got a new one but I look like a nice chubby chub in it, stupid retarded sizing.

I'm wearing turtle earrings made out of coconuts. And I think these little bits are hemp pieces but I can't be sure. Anyway they are cute, Katie brought them back from Hawaii. Wearing earrings at work is fun because my hair is always pulled back so my ears are just like, hey hang decorations from me because I'm showing so much. Twofold. If ears could talk, I guess.

I realized today around nine thirty when I was getting ready to go apply for my passport that I haven't showered since Sunday when I got home from camping. This dirty fact made me giggle, along with the fact that I forgot I hadn't showered yesterday. I didn't even shower before work either. Dirty dirty. And I went to the mall with Mama Bear after, still unshowered, and tried on like thirteen billion dresses and got like twelve of them. OK more like.... seven of them. Or six. Or five. I honestly don't remember now but I did get a lot of dresses because of the cheap prices at Macy's and New York & Company. Even this sexy little black one that shows my boobies way too much and we have to figure out something to do about that. But I am a bombshell in it and will probably sink the ship when I wear it on the cruise.

I feel really lonely a lot lately and I honestly can't believe I'm writing that in this, but its true. I hope I'm not depressed, and its just normal mood swings. Because I'm having a lot of ups and downs.
I love to hang out with my brother. He is probably the funniest person I know.
I miss my friends.

I'm sooooo glad Mama Bear and Katie are home from Hawaii, a week gone is too long and I missed them way too much.


I think thats all. This is ridiculous. I wrote way too much nonsense to be healthy, and way too much to even approach interesting, and waaay too much that can be viewed by, well, anyone.
Oh well. I think this blog thing will be fun.

Oh, my boob crack sunburn is sprouting little bitty blisters, yuck!
Cheer up family/friends/cats/political giants
byee

No comments: