Friday, July 18, 2008

reptile!

My skin is so gross right now. Only my boob skin though, geez. All scaly and buttnasty from peeling and all that junk. I just want it to heal and be smooth and normal again.

So Andie got a job at Jamba with me! yaay. I work with her for two hours tonight. And I close tonight, agaaaiiin. No good. But at least I don't close tomorrow too. I want to go see the Dark Knight. Even though I didn't finish Batman Begins when I started watching it at Sarah's. Hopefully I won't be missing out on too much key information.

I just got off the phone with Janie like, four minutes ago. She was telling me all these stories of her man adventures, and the four marriage proposals she recieved last night. I got one today, but I think it is in spite of her hahah. What a stud that girl is.

My mom was trying to use all of the peanut butter because it was going to go bad and so she made these delicious muffins and then some good dinner last night and now she was going to make peanut butter bars, but she just barely ran out of peanut butter. So I told her to mash up peanuts and add butter (duh) and she told me she didn't have any peanuts, but with my logic baby food must be made of babies. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier, but it makes perfect sense.
I need to go shower.

No comments: