Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow

Its still everywhere.  Walking under trees is a precarious move, as the snow will sprinkle and occasionally dump on your head, breaking through the leaves that continue to hold on.  Some trees are dropping leaves and patches of snow so quickly its like a little tiny storm is going on just underneath them, tree-dodging is somewhat necessary.

This is the giant pine tree outside our apartment after yesterday's snowfall.  I was napping, and when I woke up everything was covered.  At least its pretty!

So I've recently come to the oft-visited conclusion that I'm weird as shit.  There's this weird balance of learning who I really am versus who I'd like to be, which is constantly changing.  I think.  I don't know, I feel like I'm in a rather floater stage, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  I'll just ride it out, maybe live in some books, everything always ends up okay in the end.

I'm watching Rob & Big, and Big was just changing the diaper of a little fake baby.  "You smell like poopie, you smell like poopie!" awwwh.

No comments: