Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm on a mission!

Though two of my finals are on Tuesday, and I have yet to begin studying, I am on a mission to read all of John Green's blog.  I figure he's a smart dude (a genius, but whatever) so it's not copmletely mindless reading.  I mean, my brain is being somewhat expanded.  It is interesting to view his progression as his books gained more momentum, and even just to peek into his head. 
I mean, I'm probably biased (okay, super biased) but he really is so brilliant.  I mean, just read this:

“…physical intimacy can never stand in for emotional closeness, and that when teenagers attempt to conflate these ideas it inevitably fails.”

also, while not displayed in this quotation, his extreme hilarity does not hurt that brilliance.  Maybe it's just me, but I believe intellect and humor are very snuggly neighbors.  Also, both are super attractive.  just sayin'.
anyway, read John's books, it's a good investment.  For real.

1 comment:

Me, Myself and I said...

You are wiser than your years. Speaking of which - isn't another year about to expire soon? Yikes - a present for you is coming to my house via online shopping... but it hasn't arrived yet.