Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PRISENTS!

Since they have already been recieved and the spoiler risk is now eliminated, I am now going to brag about the excellent gifts I gave to two friends.

for Sarah, from Santa:

the Avenging Narwhal Playset!!!!! um, can we say BEST GIFT EVER?!  really though, its perfect.  first of all, Sarah and I about peed ourselves on that fateful night that we discovered the very beautiful and tangible reality of narwhals.  also, the Avenging Narwhal Playset comes with four magical tusks and three adorable mortal enemies to spear (koala, penguin, and snow seal of course).  Magically violent fun, it really does not get any better.  take my word for it, kiddles.

for Andie, from Santa:


















Dundler Mifflin Paper Co. t-shirt!  YES!  except she is of course a lady and will look much more like a lady in this shirt than the above non-lady.  I am very happy about this one as well, because Andie has a vast love for The Office and neat shirts.  Who doesn't?  If you answered "me", then we probably cannot be friends.  I apologize.  I think I will get her the Schrute Beet Farms shirt for her birthday, we shall see.


and also I just want to brag about the very neat gift I recieved for my birthday from my dear brother and his insatiably wonderful wife (no I don't just say that because you might read this, Ashlie.  Gosh, who do you think I am?) and their little baby:


"i read banned books" bracelet
I love it!  SO MUCH!















Good crap am I still awake?  at this ungodly hour?  sheesh.
p.s. prisents = presents with a Kiwi accent, of course.

No comments: