Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BEHOLD!

The Walking Taco!  I am in love.  Melissa, in all her dear hearted loving glory hooked hooked Andie and I up today, introducing us to the now-beloved Walking Taco.  To create your own:
1. Open a bag of fritos.
2. Dump in some meaty chili whatever goodness.
3. Add some sour cream/cheese/lettuce/tomatoes, etc.
4. Fork it and enjoy the wonderment.

Seriously, thought I was dying it was so divine.  I can't believe I hadn't experienced this soon.  Ah, the bountiful wonders of college life.


Here I sit, eating my applesauce and pretzels (we need to go grocery shopping), in my skirt and tights because I went to my final event for Creative Arts.  In fact, I should be writing my paper for that but instead here I sit, chowing and blogging.  Go me!  Anyway, it was a concert for this bluegrass group, Cherryholmes.  I was super cynical at first.  To me, country and bluegrass are friendly neighbors, and let it be written that I am generally not a fan of country.  Anyway, turns out it was amazing and I loved almost every second of it.  For my paper I wish I could just rig up one of those singing Hallmark cards and turn that in:  A+!

I got a letter from Jordan yesterday, that was super exciting.  Hadn't heard from him in a couple weeks, turns out his letter was returned from lack of apartment number, which I think is my fault from accidentally omitting it from my return address.  Woopsies!  and Neil Brown is leaving for his mish tomorrow.  Everyone is leaving!  It is out of control and weirding me out to the max.  I still feel too young for people my age to be leaving on missions.  Even though I'll be 19 in less than a month and I'm almost halfway done with my freshman year of college.  Ew still not used to that!

OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT!
There is a song, Video Phone, by Beyonce featuring Lady Gaga!  just like Halloween, its like we called it!  I AM FREAKING OUT! Its a neat sounding song; rather sexual video but hey its Beyonce and Lady Gaga.  Thats kinda how things go.  Watch it!




I guess I am caps lock happy or something, but remember, children: caps lock is cruise control for cool.

No comments: