Friday, November 13, 2009

I miss Henry!

I do this weird thing where I get all attached to characters in (well-written) books and then when I finish I'm all depressed and missing my new friends.  So I miss Henry and Clare and Gomez and Charisse and everyone because, as earlier stated, I completed my mission of finishing my book.  It was very very good, I loved the story and the way it was written and everything.  It made me feel pretty near the entire scope of human emotion.

We made cookies!  Kandice and I made sugar cookies from scratch and they were quite delicious- despite their strikingly pancake-y appearance.  We then proceeded to take them around to some apartments in our buildings (but only boy apartments, he he) and made a couple new friends.  So thats why there are only five left.  Andie went home for the basketball game but I saved her some in a little baggy because I am a good friend.

I fell on invisible ice in front of a lot of people today, but I don't feel as bad because I remembered today is Friday the 13th so it was just meant to happen, okay?

No comments: