Tuesday, November 10, 2009

rantz

Watch, I'm going to start this off all poetically, and then I'm going to pull a swift one-eighty and be all pissed off.  Prepare to be amazed.

Autumn has magically paused itself for a week's moment, despite the snow last week and the forboding forecast ahead.  However, the general pace of the season seems locked in a sprint toward antarctic winter, and with Logan Canyon winter winds comes crowded campus shuttles.  People seem to be innately aware of the looming winter, and the buses continue to fill to greater capacities, even on the nicest of days.

Now, some background.  I'm not crazy intolerant of Public Displays of Affection.  I mean, with some limits.  But a hug here, holding hands there, and even kisses within public view just isn't that huge of a deal to me.  However: the point of this entire post is this:  do NOT publicly display your affection within three inches of me on the crowded and enclosed space of the bus.  ESPECIALLY when your arm, attatchd to the hand delicately stroking your sweetie's shoulder, is RUBBING AGAINST MY ARM.  Honestly?  Kissing and using up my air to make those repulsive smooching noises?  Whispering sweet nothings into your significant others' and MY ear?!  HAVE SOME SHAME!  Gosh this happened last week and it still creeps me out and makes me shudder when I think about it.  The nerve!
I need a nap.
and to grocery shop.
and to study, eeew

No comments: